Eurovac H-90 surgical suction unit is the result of Hersill’s innovation in a new generation of medical systems.
The unit is designed to integrate a system of electrical suction, one of the highest performance known in the market, within a structure of maximum resistance.
Intended for the following types of application: suction in the surgical field, the airway, endoscopic, obstetrical with a silicone suction cup and liposuctions. It can be used with adults and paediatrics.
Standard equipment specifications:
- Made in polypropylene of high resistance, with 4 integrated wheels of Ø80mm, two of them with brake and one antistatic.
- High flow vacuum pump (up to 90 L/min). Double piston cylinder, oil free, maintenance not required.
- 2 collection jars of 4 L, made in polysulfone (PSU) with handle and integrated standardized “EN” support, sterilization by autoclave at 135ºC (275ºF). The equipment includes a central additional support for the probe cleaner or a third collection jar.
- Collection jars selector control knob with 2 positions (left or right), with 3 filters for each collection jar: water trap with safety valve + particle filter + hydrophobic filter of virus/bacteria made in PTFE.
- On/Off switch and accurate system of vacuum regulation, with rotating control of smooth tact and easy cleaning.
- Precision gauge of high vacuum range (0-100 kPa / 0-760 mmHg / 0-14,7 Psi) with great visibility (Ø67 mm).
- On/Off foot switch included and additional pre-installation for a second optional foot pedal for pressure regulation.
- Suction tube 3 m in PVC (inner Ø8 mm – Ø13 mm outer)
- Lodging for the 3 m electric wire.
- Maximum flow: 90 L/min (60 Hz)
- Maximum vacuum: 03 kPa – 900 mbar – 675 mmHg
- Noise level: 50 ±1,5 dB (AS) 1m
- Power: 250 W
- Current 1,3 A
- Voltage: 200 – 240 V (50-60 Hz)
- Dimensions: 890 x 580 x 440 mm
- Weight: 24 kg
- MTBF: 10.000 h (vacuum pump)
- Storage temperature: -40 ºC +70 ºC – -104 ºF +158 ºF
- Operating temperature: 5 ºC 40 ºC – 41 ºF 104 ºF
- Norms: EN ISO 10079-1:2015 – 93/42/CEE. Class IIb – EN 60601-1: Class I, Type BF, IPX1