THE INNOVATIVE ANAESTHESIA WORKSTATION
SOLVING YOUR MOST AMBITIOUS REQUIREMENTSACCURACY AND PERFORMANCE
- Equipped with the most advanced ventilation modes.
- Electronic rotameters with precise mass-flow sensors, allowing low and minimal flow anaesthesia.
SAFETY COMES FIRST
- Modular design which facilitates maintenance and service.
- Easy-to-follow installation and calibration procedures.
DESIGN AND ERGONOMICS
- The patient gases are confined in the entirely autoclavable Compact Anaesthesia Breathing System (CABS).
- The performance of the hospital Anaesthetic Gas Scavenging System (AGSS) is displayed in the touch screen, notifying on possible contamination in the operating room.
- Intuitive and complete interface with settings, ventilation monitoring, anaesthetic gas monitoring, graphics, trends, AGSS performance, alarms, and so on.
- 17” touchscreen, anti-glare, supported on a 3600 rotating and 2 axis tilting arm.
- Integration of Masimo® capnography and multigas anaesthesic monitoring.
- Compatible with any re-breathing, semi-closed and non re-breathing circuit.
- Two auxiliary arm stands to add any ICU hemodynamic monitor and infusion pumps.