Waterproof Rate & Trace Display Dopplers with fixed 2MHz or 3MHz
These high sensitivity handheld Digital Dopplers are intended for general purpose screening of the fetal heart at all stages of pregnancy from as early as 8-10 weeks, right through to labour. The attached probes are waterproof (IPX7) for high sensitivity FHR detection in both normal use and in waterbirth monitoring.
Choose between 2MHz (SR2) or 3MHz (SR3) fixed probe options. The 2MHz model is a general purpose probe for use at all stages of pregnancy. The 3MHz probe is the probe of choice for many clinicians for use in early gestation.
- • Big Numbers & Trace Displayed in High Resolution Colour.
- • Multi-Functional Display.
- • Data Storage on Micro SD Cards.
- • Integrated Charging & Connectivity.
- • High Sensitivity Probes.
- • Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction.
*NB Not currently for sale in the USA
*NB Probes Sold Separately