Vacusill 3 Continuous Intermittemnt is a medical suction equipment made of aluminium (body), polycarbonate (scale), polysulfone (water trap) and is powered by a vacuum source. Sterilizable by autoclave at 121 ºC.
- Continuous: Continuous suction permanently regulated.
- Intermittent: Regulated intermittent suction. The standard OF/CONT frequency 2:3 can be adjusted.
- Negative pressure relief valve
- Range: 0-20 kPa 0-200 mmHg
- Precision: + 5%
- Flow: 58 L/min (Int: 9 L/min)
- Dimensions: 160 x 114 x 105 mm
- Weight : 710 g
- Autoclavable up to 121 ºC
All vacuum regulators can be delivered with suction jar and rail coupling system.