Vacusill 3 Pediatric Cont-Int is a medical suction equipment made of aluminium (body), polycarbonate (scale) and polysulfone (water trap). Autoclavable and powered by a vacuum source.
- CONT: Continuous suction permanently regulated.
- INT: It alternates every certain period of time between OFF and CONT modes, producing a regulated intermittent suction. The ratio between OFF and CONT is approximately 2:3 and this frequency can be adjusted.
- Range: 0-20 kPa 0-150 mmHg
- Negative pressure relief valve
- Precision: + 5%
- Flow: 50 L/min (Int: 9 L/min)
- Dimensions: 160 x 114 x 105 mm
- Weight: 710 g
All vacuum regulators can be delivered with suction jar and rail coupling system.